Saturday, February 20, 2016

New Tutorial

My first tutorial in the series demonstrating how to use hand-made Wonder Stamps for different polymer clay techniques is ready for you to enjoy.


I am sure you are familiar with back-filling idea in general, but believe me, the Wonder Stamps really do wonders for this well-known technique. Following this tutorial, you will learn how to easily make pretty elaborate and delicate designs in different colors and even with color gradations.

I am showing this technique using a polymer-covered business card case as an example project, but the possibilities are truly endless.


Get your copy while this tutorial is on sale! The sale ends at 9 pm (EST) on Monday, February 22, 2016. 

Find it in my Etsy shop (etsy.com/shop/PolymerClayTutorials).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...