Friday, September 13, 2013

Free Polymer Clay Tutorial Faceted Beads




I have a few tutorials on my site, PolymerTutorial.com, priced just $0.50 each.

Obviously, I am not making any money with these tutorials.  The idea is to let my potential customers test my instant download system before they commit to purchasing a more expensive tutorial. 

Anyway, for a number of reasons I decided to provide a free version of these "trial" tutorials in picture format as well.

Here is the first one of them, Polymer Clay Faceted Beads.  There will be more as I assemble the pictures.

This project is very easy and intended for beginners.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. Love your idea!! Very clear explanation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial. I've always wanted to try to make these type of beads. Thank you for sharing it for free.
    Lisa
    http://www.lisayangjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...