Saturday, September 28, 2013

Polymer Clay Chameleon: Cheerful

These lovely birds caught my eye the moment I saw Rica's shop on Etsy, Ceramystica.etsy.com.

Her designs combine simple form with rich textures and amazing colors.  The results are simply delightful. 

Rica is working with regular clay (not polymer clay).  She fires her creations in a kiln and covers them with special glazes.  As a ceramic artist in the past, I have special respect for Rica's skills.

Although this is sister material to polymer clay (so to speak), I am sure that colors and textures found in Rica's work will provide a source of inspiration for polymer clay artists.


Please refer to my old blog, Polymer Clay Chameleon, to see many more exciting works in polymer clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...