Sunday, June 7, 2015

Destash: Lots of Polymer Clay and Jewelry Making Stuff

etsy.com/shop/PolymerClayTutorials
In the process of cleaning my studio I am listing a bunch of polymer clay and jewelry-related tools, materials, and magazines in my Etsy shop.  Please check it out and see if you can use any of these things.

People who took my classes know that I am a minimalist by nature and use very few tools.  So, the tools listed for destash are either brand-new or very gently used.  Most of them are listed with a good discount.

The magazines and books are mostly my contributor copies (where my article or a piece of my jewelry was published).  I've probably flipped through them a couple of times, so again - all publications are in a very good shape, listed at discount prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...