Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Openwork Tutorials, Revision 2

I am happy to report that after multiple experiments I was finally able to find a way to reduce the waiting step in my Openwork Pendants and Openwork Bracelets tutorials from up to a few days to a couple of hours.   The Openwork Pendants tutorial now also has a separate troubleshooting section with explanations about possible errors and how to avoid or correct them.

If you purchased any of these tutorials through my website polymertutorials.com, please visit your account to download the new version.  All tutorials purchased through my web site remain in your account, and any updates appear in your files automatically.

If you purchased any of these tutorials through my shop on etsy (etsy.com/shop/PolymerClayTutorials), please expect to see an email from me with the new file attached.  If you do not receive an email within the next two days, please contact me.

I demonstrated the new version of the Openwork Pendants technique at Philadelphia Polymer Clay Guild this Sunday.  The pendant I showed during this demo was ready in less than an hour.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...