Friday, August 9, 2013

New Tutorial Openwork Bracelets


This new polymer clay tutorial is on sale for one day only! 

The bracelets are the result of my experiments with hollow techniques and openwork designs. They are lightweight and airy, but very durable and sturdy at the same time. I've been wearing them for more than a couple of months to make sure that they hold to wear and tear – and they do. I've also received lots of compliments on them.

The beauty of this technique is that you are not limited by the six designs explained in my tutorial, nor do you have to stick to only bracelets. The same approach can be used to make unique and original beads for necklaces, earrings, and brooches.
 

This tutorial has more than 30 pages of instructions with over 90 pictures. Out of curiosity, I counted all of the pictures I took in preparation for this tutorial. It turned out, there were nearly 500 of them!

For one day only, I am offering this tutorial for 20% below its regular price. 
 
The tutorial is available both in my shop on Etsy
 
The sale price expires at 10 pm (EDT) on Saturday, August 10, 2013.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...