Friday, December 14, 2012

New Polymer Tutorials Catalog

 
 
I am very happy to announce the release of my new Polymer Tutorials catalog, designed with a fresh new look, user-friendly navigation, and (the best feauture!) an instant tutorial download option. Now you may have your new tutorial within seconds from purchasing it!

 
Let me also clarify that the rest of my web site is still up and running.  For example, my Beginner's Page (polymer clay advice), offers a lot of information about basic steps of working with polymer clay, such as conditioning, baking, sanding, and more.

NOTE: This page is updated on 09/21/2022 to remove the links to the website mentioned above and provide the links to my Etsy shop instead. All my current tutorials can be found in my shop at PolymerClayTutorials.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...